Re: What did Everyone Get for Christmas?

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> Hope everyone had an enjoyable celebration today! I got a Sears gift
> certificate (can you say power tools?), an engine stand, and a set of
> jack stands. Also a Chrysler PT Cruiser watch and a sweater.

I got MONEY. Everyone in my family knows to just give me cash since I am going to spend it for somthing on my 2 Hornets. Being a disabled mechanic I already have all the tools, engine stand, engine hoist, jack stands I could possibly need, includeing a lot of AMC specific tools too. So cash is best as I can use it for what ever project on the car I am working on at the time.
"Doc"