Not A Bad Day So Far

I picked up my upolstery buttons. Turns out the tire shop can't replace the stripped axel stud today. They said they would fix it while I waited last wed. but today they wanted me to leave the car which I couldn't. So now it is going to be fixed monday. But the day was not a loss, I found where the new front tires were rubbing and with a small rubber mallet masaged the front fender lips a little at the bottom of the very front of the lip. 5 min. and waaaaaalllllllllaaaaaa no more rub. Old age must have gotten me as when I did this I remembered I did the same thing to the other Hornet 25 years ago. I also installed the new stud I made to repair the widow track on the divers door and now the window closes properly. A little silicone spray fixed the stiff sunvisor I repaired before my wife broke it. The weather is supposed to be near 50 for the next 3 days maybe I can get a few more minor repairs done. Shortly it is going to be upolstery time when the real cold weather and snow comes and I have to stay inside.
"Doc"