Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Tuesday's Fiasco!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Tuesday's Fiasco!!!

Sorry to hear about the misfortunes. It is sad that someone hit your Hornet and did not stick around to take responsibility. It wouldn't suprise me if the driver only saw it as "on oldcar" rather than the classic it truly is. As far as the front tires rubbing, are the front springs fatigued after all the years allowing the front end to drop?

Rick