Tuesday's Fiasco!!!

I am finally calm enough to talk about Tuesdays Fiasco. 1st someone hit the new Hornet in a parking lot bending the rear bumper corner and tweeking the rubber filler between the body and bumper and slightly denting the lower quarter panel where the bumper hit it. I don't know who did it. A come along and a pole is all I need to pull it all out. Then at the tire shop they strip an axel stud while putting on the new rear tires. Then on the way home I find on a hard turn the new front tires rub the fender well lip on both sides. These Turbine Mags must have a little deeper offset than the Superiors on the other Hornet as I have the same size tire on the front of that and it dosen't rub. Today I will get a rubber mallet or a base ball bat and roll the front fender lips and hope that cures the problem when I am at the tire shop haveing the axel stud replaced. On a brighter note I used the car to go to my daughters yesterday with my wife and 2 son's and it perfromed flawlessly. I was just carefull not to make to sharp a turn so the tires wouldn't rub. Also the 100 Black buttons for the button & tufted custom interior came in so I will pick them up today also. Hopefully this weekend my friend can install the ignition tumbler for me. His back was out last weekend and he spent it in bed.
"Doc"