Re: [BaadAssGremlins] TAKE MY POLL - PLEASE!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] TAKE MY POLL - PLEASE!

The Sprit with the V8 in it is located in Louisville, KY.  It has been sitting in a repair shop/used car lot for at least two to three years.  I can't remember how much he wants for it. I do remember it was pretty cheap.  It would need a bunch of work to get it to look good. If I remember right the eft side looks good but the right side has a bunch of rust around the fenders. Inside is pretty good if you like dark brown.  The biggest problem is it has no papers on it. He said a friend of his dropped it offand he can't find the friend. According to the guy that has it getting papers on something like this in Kentucky is pretty hard thing to do. If it wasn't for that I would have bought it and let my kid drive it until I could figure out what I wanted to do.  I keep thinking about buying it for the engine and other parts but the few guys who are into AMC's around here tell me if I am thinking about going to the trouble of changing engines I should at least go for the 360. If I was 30 years younger I would go for it but now that little 232 six has all the power I need and with 70,000 I hope it last until I die.