Re: [BaadAssGremlins] TAKE MY POLL - PLEASE!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] TAKE MY POLL - PLEASE!

That pretty much sums it up, Chris. He who owns the car makes the decision. If you're happy, what difference does it make. Drive and enjoy it with pride.

I don't think it matters where you are or where you attend a car show, if it isn't specificly an AMC event, you're not going to see a lot of Gremlins.For a vehicle that was so popular, there aren't many around.....especiallyhere in the south.

Rick