Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Sorry for the disturbance - he is gone.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Sorry for the disturbance - he is gone.

Hey you wanna revoke my privileges because of this, so
be it. You can have fun with all the asses from now
on. I was only trying to avoid filling our 50+
members' inboxes with this garbage. Good day, and
sorry folks. -Dave

=====
D.G. 713