Re: Hello from a new member

Hello Davis,

Thanks! Yes, pretty much. It's not really what I call
a 'restoration' as I've done a couple ground up's before. This car
only needed to be freshend up. A new paint job (original color - I
love maxi blue!), new interior, oh, and the 401. Unfortunally, I did
not detail out the engine compartment before the paint job. The
engine was put in a couple years before I began cleaning it up. One
nice thing, no rust. It was an original blue and yellow CA plate
car. It's not done though, still quite a few things to do on it, but
I can do them and still drive it.

Happy Holidays,
Tom

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@xxxx> wrote:
> I concur. Welcome Tom. Very nice example of a fine 73 Gremlin X
Did you do the restoration yourself?

<robot_tank@xxxx> wrote:

> > Hello all,
> >
> > I just found this group and there seems to be alot of activity
on it - that's cool! Thought I'd introduce myself and say I posted
some pictures of my '73 Gremlin X in the photos area. The folder is
called Tom's 73 X. Drive train is a stock 401/auto combo out of a
Jeep. The Gremlin is orginally a 304 car. I just finished up having
the interior redone. Still have some mechanicals to do but it'll be
ready to cruz in the coming year.