Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Today's the Day

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Today's the Day

Wow in a 76 Grem? Was it an X ??? The reason I wasn't
looking @ 71+ is because I don't like the styling, and
the pre-70s I hear have problems with some sort of
bushing or something in the front end..? can anyone
verify? LOL I'm really questionative today I guess.
AMC Talk in the morning = good way to start my day. :) -Dave

=====
D.G. 713