Re: Today's the Day

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> Hey Doc
>
> Glad to see you're feeling better. Was it the medication or was it the good
> dose of AMC you had.....hahahaha.
>
> Rick

Of course it was the Double Dose Of AMC I had yesterday. The medicine helped to a point though. I've told my wife of 34 1/2 years for many years driveing my Hornet is better than "SEX"!!! Although I did at one time when the car was new have the tent for the Hornet and we used it to go camping with friends. And you might say we had a threesome, me my wife and the car. LOL She say's no it's not, but?. Now I have 2 of them. My son was going out with a girl a while back and she knew he was attached to his Javelin's. She said what would you say if I asked you to get rid of one or both of them and by a "Modern" new car? He told her it's been nice, be seeing you. The cars stay.
"Doc"