Mr. Simms Chat Room

Not haveing any computer skills and not really wanting a computer or to be on line until I decided to go on line to look for AMC parts I just bought a WEB TV which for almost 3 years has served my purpose just fine. I am an old fashion person that likes plain and simple. The one big draw back to the WEB TV is you can only get on the MSN Chat's. I applyied to the post about Mr. Simms Chat and was pleaseingly suprized to find I can get on. So guy's sign up and lets set a day and time to chat.
"Doc"