Re: Today's the Day

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David G." <servermaster13@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey Doc, can you let me know if she ever decides to
> sell it? I am looking for a 70 Javelin to build up and
> drive to highschool in a year or two. Feel better.
>
> =====
> D.G. 713

She picked me up at the glaziers with a 76 Gremlin. Her daughter was useing the Javelin. Her husband has a 68 Javelin he is looking to sell. It has a 258 6 cyl with a 904 troqueflight trans out of a Concord I think. I think he wants 2,000$ for it as he paid 1,000 for it as a shell with no motor. As for my Hornet at the glazier's it may be finished today, but if not tomorrow is good too as I have 2 other cars to use if I need one. At least it is inside out of the rain. I am feeling beter, thanks. Today I think I will just work on a Rebel Machine model I am building.
"Doc"