Collecting Parts

I always enjoyed the thrill of the hunt for parts. I to never thought I would be on the net looking for parts 20 years ago. Brian you should go to the Ct. AMO show in August, they always have some good venders there. I been going every year since my first trip there to the Nationals in 2000. I always come away with somthing I need. Last year I got a nice set of Free Flows and a Hornet Gauge Panel. This year I just got a black 3 spoke steering wheel horn button so I could restore a blue 73 Hornet "X" steering wheel I got from a friend in Alabama in Oct of 2002. Now I can finish the resto on the wheel and put it in the new Hornet. I always hated them 2 spoke steering wheels. Another friend gave me a 78 Concord AMX steeering wheel for the other Hornet a few years ago. Happy parts hunting.
"Doc"