Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey Bart, It's Me, "Doc"

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey Bart, It's Me, "Doc"

In a message dated 11/19/20033:48:04 AM Central Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:

I am 57 years old and have been disabled since I was 42. I learned to drive in 1962 on my fathers 60 Rambler American. I bought my first new car in 1965, an American 440 Hdtp with a Twin Stick. I bought one of my 2 1974 Hornets new, that's the highly modifyed one, the other oneI just bought a little over a month ago. The latest one is a loaded, 258 1bbl 6 cyl. auto, that I will make a nice cruiser out of. Your going to lovethis Bart. I saved this Hornet from being cut up and tured into a race carpowered by a brand "X" engine!!!!

Doc

Glad to see I'm not the oldest one here. I will turn 51 at the end of December. Gee.......it sure would be nice to drive my Gremlin on my birthday.

Rick