Any Model Builders Here?

I have been fortunate to have helped Bart in the past by buying some of the models he had for sale to finance his Gremlin project. I think the total was around 8. Right now I am restoring a Gremlin Funny Car I bought off of eBay. I am waiting for some new decals I am haveing made in NC. to get here to continue the project. I am also working on turning a 73 Hornet Promo into Wally Booths Hornet Pro/Stocker. I also have that dark red Gremlin I bought from you Bart a few years ago. I found the front bumper it was missing on a junker Gremlin model I bought off of eBay. Your old Gremlin model Bart is going to be turned into Wally Booth's Gremlin Pro/Stocker. I also Have a Rebel Machine under construction that a friend in Pa. Made me new decals for.
"Doc"