Re: DEPRESSION!!!!!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> > From: "amc74hornet" <amc74hornet@xxxx>
> > Date: 2003/11/18 Tue AM 06:34:18 EST
> > To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: DEPRESSION!!!!!
> >
> > So Doc,when will you drop that 401 you have in your one Hornet?and if you can post pics of your Hornets interior you guys GOT to see the int. on Docs hatchback its totally tricked out :) if you want just send me the pics and i will gladly post em for you .
> Bart

My health this past year has been bad so no work has been done on the Hornet since last Nov., also my friend sold his shop, so I lost my place to work on it. Now that is what you call "DEPRESSION" big time!!! After sitting in my garage for 5 months old faithfull started right up even without a battery charge or any of that fancy stabli fuel conditioner this past spring. Bart E-Mail me your snail mail addy off list and I will send you some pc's to post for me as I only have a WEB TV. You have to see the pic's to see what I have done to the interior, All it needs to be finished is to have the drivers set upolstered and for me to make the new carpet for the front and have the new shifter installed. I will list the under upolstery mods when the pic's are posted. A teaser that Bart can verify, it has subframe conectors and a 12 point roll cage of my design from S&W Race Cars.
"Doc"