Re: [BaadAssGremlins] LIFE SUCKS - was - Subject: DEPRESSION!!!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] LIFE SUCKS - was - Subject: DEPRESSION!!!!!

Brien

Collecting parts can be long and drawn out ordeal. Don't give up. Eventually you will find everything you want to finish out the Gremlin.

I've had to do the same. I got my Gremlin 18 years ago. Back then I could only scrounge the salvage yards for parts. Who would have guessed I'd use something called the "internet" to buy parts. Hell, 18 years ago the thought of owning my own computer never entered my mind.

There is still one item I am looking for. I would like to find a front air dam/spoiler from a '77 Hornet/AMX.

Rick