Re: Hey Bart, It's Me, "Doc"

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> > From: "amc74hornet" <amc74hornet@xxxx>
> > Date: 2003/11/18 Tue AM 05:55:42 EST
> > To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Bart, It's Me, "Doc"
> >
> > Hey Doc welcome aboard,glad you joined,introduce yourself to the group and please feel free to post pics of your Hornet hatcback
> Bart M.
> 73 Gremlin 360/T10
> Mod."BaadAssGremlins"

I am 57 years old and have been disabled since I was 42. I learned to drive in 1962 on my fathers 60 Rambler American. I bought my first new car in 1965, an American 440 Hdtp with a Twin Stick. I bought one of my 2 1974 Hornets new, that's the highly modifyed one, the other one I just bought a little over a month ago. The latest one is a loaded, 258 1bbl 6 cyl. auto, that I will make a nice cruiser out of. Your going to love this Bart. I saved this Hornet from being cut up and tured into a race car powered by a brand "X" engine!!!!
"Doc"
PS. My 24 year old son has 2 Javelin's a 72 & 74, AMC powered of course.