Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Bart, It's Me, "Doc"

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Bart, It's Me, "Doc"

> From: "amc74hornet" <amc74hornet@xxxx>
> Date: 2003/11/18 Tue AM 05:55:42 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Bart, It's Me, "Doc"
>
> Hey Doc welcome aboard,glad you joined,introduce yourself to the group and please feel free to post pics of your Hornet hatcback
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Mod."BaadAssGremlins"
It's me "Doc" I saw you mention a Gremlin groupe last week on the AMX Files and as I was cruseing the net found it and when it said it was for the other small AMC's I joined. Thanks for haveing me here.
"Doc"