Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 'Glas Fenders & 9 inches of Ford

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 'Glas Fenders & 9 inches of Ford

In a message dated 10/28/03 6:13:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
As for the 9" rear :

Look for a Dana44 out of say - an '87
Jeep Cherokee .

Dana 44 is one tough mutha & still in
the AMC / Mopar camp .

Hit the JEEP lists on Yahoo & post / read
ads for the rear .

Use www.car-part.com and other search
engines ....... one will turn up .
Brien,if he went with a Dana 44 he may as well go with a Dana 60 also just image what his Hornet will look like with a truck axle in the back,also the 9 inch is tougher than the Dana 44,i have a 44 in  the back of my 77 F100 and would much rather have a 9 inch.hed be better off with a 9 inch save the 44s for the trucks and jeeps.
Bart