AMC engine builders

Well Mike Luke another one of my fans reminded me that i needed to mention more than just Herman Lewis as a potential engine builder for anyone here to contact so here they are

AM Racing out of Quebec Canada (514)990-2691 web www.amracing.com

Fred Brewer out of Elgin Oklahoma (580)492-4656

Dinos AMC Racing Engines out of Indian Trail North Carolina (704)400-0374 or (704)882-8874

Larrys AMC Engines out of Monroe North Carolina (704)764-8844

Maybe Mike Luke can help us get Barry Allens number and wheres hes located at?

Bart