Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I am here and am the one who wants the chevy l

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I am here and am the one who wants the chevy lol

In a message dated 10/29/03 8:25:22 AM Eastern Standard Time, mluke11882@xxxx writes:
Sorry Guys i meant no disrespect to any of you, or your admin.! i
just thought that since there was a newbie with S/C and was thinking
of bowtieing it, to let him and you guys know that my event isnt a
NAMDRA event that doesnt allow non amc powered cars at there shindig!
And by the way mr. site admin.I had a quailty problem with Herman
Lewis and got took for only 1,000.00,, and a good friend of mine got
took for 10,000.00.. Bart didnt even mention that there is Barry
Allen,, or even Hemmi Adkins engine builders,,, And By the way Bart,
I BUILD MY Own engines!!!! you arent as know it all as you think, My
AMX isnt a 8 second car as it doesnt have nhra legal cage in it. The
car was built to be a AMC drag show car doing wheelies!! Oh mr. Bart
dont worry after that dig about my AMX supose to run 8's It did run
10.13this past weekend! What does your POS run?? Does it even run
yet? Don't worry you done pissed in my wheeties and i wont be coming
back to your little piece of the net, and dont bother coming to mine,
your banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIKE LUKE
My P.O.S runs owl shit on its roof for now ,yeup shes still under construction,much congrats on your 10.13 run Mikey finally your AMX is running like it looks.i mentioned Herman first becuase from what i've seen he does a good job i was planning on mentioning others too but we have yet to learnhow our newby wants to do up his motor,and again i allow all AMCers on here AMC and alternative powered ones they can go to any good gawd gad 348 or whatever race its their choice and i'm not saying anything.Todd and I builtmy engine and Todd coulda built his own and after building several engineshe wanted a super jam up engine so he through saving up alot of money and doing plenty of side and overtime jobs saved up 7K for a HLR motor so damn Todd for wanting to have somthing nice without having to shlep around looking for parts oooooooh yeah also Todd doesn't have a huge building to do up a motor like you.so Ok mike you came you carpet bombed you left and the Baad Ass Gremlin Al Quada is still alive in thier caves :) nuff said  we have over 40 members now and after this i'll prob have 3 left buut oh well ya get kicked down ya get up and dust yerself off!! now you must excuse me Todd and I havta go shine our diamond studded gear shift knobs on our gold plated Gremlins >:)
Bart