Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I am here and am the one who wants the chevy l

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I am here and am the one who wants the chevy lol

In a message dated 10/29/03 8:00:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, hemmigremmie@xxxx writes:
WOW!
Havent seen this 4 a while. Just glad its not me getting the axe
this time. LOL Rod
Rod,Mike and i have our differences and i emailed him offline and hopefully everythings cool now and i'm sorry for getting nasty on here thats not what i made this group for and i broke my own rules
Bart