Re: I am here and am the one who wants the chevy lol

Re: I am here and am the one who wants the chevy lol

 Hey Bowtie powered or other power. Your Amc car is welcomed at GAD 3
At national trial raceway Hebron Ohio Friday May 28th 2004, car and
driver 25.00. gates open at 9am T.T. 10-3 elims at 3pm.. regular t.t.
starts at 5pm.. stay and beat up on the other cars no extra charge!!
Or try to beat up on **KING TUBBY** a AMC engine Not built by Herman
Lewis.. No offense Bart. I have had BAD problems with quality from
herman Lewis...
mike