Re: Gas question and a bye bye!

> Hey Crew.
> Im gonna drain the gas from my fuel cell and pour it in a big
glass
> jar to see if its water filled.

Well I didnt see much of a sign of water. I did twords the end dump
some water treatment in the tank, so could that reduce the look of
the water?
Im gonna try new plugs, cam2 fuel and try making sure the choke aint
dumping a ton of fuel and drowning the plugs from the get go.
Does a carb with an electric hoke have to be hooked up? If no, were
should the choke setting be while starting and running? Tnx, Rod