Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gas question and a bye bye!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gas question and a bye bye!

Rod

If you're engine is "built" you more than like don't need to wory about thechoke. I have a manual choke and it isn't even hooked up.

Since water is heavier than fuel it always goes to the lowest point in the tank. What makes you suspect water in the tank?

Rick