Gas question and a bye bye!

Hey Crew.
Im gonna drain the gas from my fuel cell and pour it in a big glass
jar to see if its water filled. I gotta check this out before I
retire the Gremlin.
Question..... Will the gas settle on the top or the bottom???

Also. After some thought, I left Gremlintime! Your right Bartaroo. I
post and not a Damn person answers. Jerry is cool, but no one else
ever replys, so fuck em! I'll drive ya all crazy with my posts. At
least you all answer. Hell, Id even take a screw off Cheby engine
driver. At least its acknowlegement. My Gremlins cooler than most of
theres anyway. Well........ In my book anyway. lol. Rod