Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Gremmie pissed me off!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Gremmie pissed me off!

Rod,

If mechanical only fuel pump it could be vapour
lock? The times I have bought bad gas with water in
it, symptoms are usually a lot of backfiring lurching
etc. Sounds like yours happened almost instantly. If
possible next time take off air cleaner and see if gas
coming out of accelerator pump squirters when you open
throttle.. Sometimes electronic ignition boxes die,
then when they cool down work, warm up die etc. Ford
modules are famous for that.

Bob.