The Gremmie pissed me off!

Hey Crew.
Drove the Gremlin in town and got some fuel, headed out twords my
friends to adjust the 4 link and cut out the unneeded sheetmetal.
Got about 1/4 mile down the road when bluuuh!, It died. Just
complete dead. Cranked her over, but no luck. I push(humiliating)
off to a little parking lot and still no start. After a ride home
and a ride back about 2hrs passed by and whamo, fires right up????
It acted as if its getting flooded. My friend who helped time it
said they found a little rusty type stuff in the fuel line, but
cleaned it out. I put some gas treatment in it in case of any water
were the fuel cell set with not much gas over the winter also.
It just makes me nervous to drive not knowing if it will purr or
die. Rod