Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Gremmie pissed me off!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Gremmie pissed me off!

Rod,you ever change your fuel line?i took mine off and tossed it in the garbage seeing how its located on the wrong side of a AMC V8s and it was old and i didn't trust it,i'm gonna use a good heavy dutyline.also what fuel pump are you using a mech one? or a elec. one?also check your filter i have one located in the back of my grem right by my holleyblue pump that i can unskrew and check
hope you get your grem back on the road
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Moderator(BaadAssGremlins)