Re: The Gremmie pissed me off!

I have the Holley blue pump. I have an anodized replaceable filter
up front and checked it out, but it was clean as new. Mylines are
all new. I have Russell braided line from the fuel cell to the
regulator. And I checked the carb. Fuel was squirting with no
problem. Maybe after I put gas in it, it stired up some old gas or
water that was in it and caused it to die. Cause after it set for a
couple hours, it fired right up?????????????
Anyway, I'll get it figured out. Tnx, Rod

-- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob J <shadowmask70@xxxx>