[BaadAssGremlins] Another thought... Hey John?

[BaadAssGremlins] Another thought... Hey John?

Hey John you suffering from AMC withdrawal this winter? Got cabin fever?
Nice plans but I think you have way to much time on your hands. You need
to go out to the garage and do some work on one of your cars. Or maybe
the wife can give you a few "Honey Do's" to keep you busy till the
spring come's? :-)
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.

--- Begin Message ---
Hmm....when I bought my 81 Spirit, the plan was
to drop a 4.0L/4speed auto in it, to make a nice
driver with great handling (factory sway bars
and tight-ratio steering).

I had also planned to move my 77 Gremlin's front
clip to it, as I prefer the twin-round lights
over the quad-squares. I even gathered a complete
78 AMX grille setup for it.

Now, I know the 79 AMX had an air dam and flares
kit, but I think the Hornet-AMX setup looks cleaner.
And I have it on my blue Hornet.

What if it was moved to the Spirit along with the
78 AMX face and a 3pc rear spoiler?

All off-the-shelf-AMC pieces....creating a model
they never built. Spirit X? Concord GT?

Just spit-ballin'.....

John W Rosa
http://www.JavelinAMX.com
My AMCs:
1973 AMC Hornet X hatchback 360/Auto
1973 AMC Hornet hatchback, no motor (project?)
1981 AMC Spirit DL 258/Auto (project?)
1974 AMC Javelin AMX 401/Auto/Go (parts)
1977 AMC Gremlin 258/3spd (parts)
1979 AMC Spirit DL 258/4spd (parts)

--- End Message ---