RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Another thought... Hey John?

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Another thought... Hey John?

Just a little.

Problem is, my cars aren't here, they're an hour
away. Then, the cars aren't garaged, they are
outside, and seems everytime I plan a day with
them, the weather refuses to cooperate. Even the
copper Hornet isn't in a normal garage- it's in
more of a 'shack'...gravel floor (I've laid 4x8
plywood down as a false floor), not really
'sealed' against the elements...lots of drafty
air holes...but it sa=tays dry under it's
corrugated steel roof...which is to low to walk
under...and it's too narrow to work in.

Simply put, it's very inconvenient to get work
done at all.

But it's also a matter of just having that 'eye'
that can see the potential in every wreck that
comes into view...and wishing you had the time
and money to do them all.

Heck, I've got a loopey vision for just about
every AMC built from 68 on...and I'd love to
build them all.

There's my tubbed, prostreet 72 AMX...
and my Eagle SX/4 4-door.....my Cowboy Hornet
pickup conversion....and, of course, the AMX/3
kit car. It goes on and on.

John W Rosa
http://www.JavelinAMX.com

'Thanks & Giving.'