[BaadAssGremlins] RE: Car Craft wants more AMC....got one?

[BaadAssGremlins] RE: Car Craft wants more AMC....got one?

Okay, here's a bit of 'narrowing-the-field' for you
folks. The Car Craft rep I've been dealing with is
the same gent that just did the article in the Feb
2005 issue, Douglas Glad.

Most of the submissions I've received thus far have
been stock or street-driven mild mods. Doug is
seeking cars more heavily modified as he describes in
the two notes below...

"I am looking for modified and fast AMC's that are able
to run on the street. 10s or 11s with stock interior
and interesting paint and wheels. <snip> I've been the
yards for the last 3 days to pull a 360 for a motor
build. I am looking for combinations from reader's,
do you know any builders/readers that have a stout 360?"

and

"The '79 is definitely nice but it is an older build.
We're looking for modern styles and a fresh build. Great
car though."

That's Tony Zanelotti's AMX he's speaking of...a car
I'd kill to own.

(It always kills me when they talk about 'streetable
10-second cars'...which simply don't exist. No such
car can legally be driven on a New Jersey street, as
they'd never pass State inspection. I know- I worked
there.)

If anyone has a car that fits Doug's criteria, do let
me know and I'll pass it on to Doug directly.

John W Rosa
http://www.JavelinAMX.com

Give the gift of life to a sick child.