[BaadAssGremlins] Car Craft wants more AMC....got one?

[BaadAssGremlins] Car Craft wants more AMC....got one?

I've been contacted by a rep from Car Craft magazine,
who is looking to photograph a sharp AMC for the
May issue (which means this is a 'NOW' situation).

No specifics yet on exactly what they want, but based
on the norm in this magazine, 'all-stock' probably
won't be it. They like cars that have been powered-up
and have the looks to match.

If you've got a car you think is fitting of magazine
coverage of the Car Craft kind, Email me directly (not
though a mailing list!) and I'll forward your info to
the rep. PLEASE send the following:

1- A good, clear photo (under 1MB, please) if possible.
2- Year, Model, Engine/Trans, and list all the goodies
   it has.
3- Owner name/address/Email and phone, as well as
   location of car.
4- Any info you think helps 'sell' the car to the
   magazine.

Good luck to all interested!

John W Rosa
http://www.JavelinAMX.com
 My AMCs:
1973 AMC Hornet X hatchback 360/Auto
1973 AMC Hornet hatchback, no motor (project?)
1981 AMC Spirit DL 258/Auto (project?)
1974 AMC Javelin AMX 401/Auto/Go (parts)
1977 AMC Gremlin 258/3spd (parts)
1979 AMC Spirit DL 258/4spd (parts)