RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Speedchannel wheel stand comp

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Speedchannel wheel stand comp

Bart,
Boost your memory to 2+G then you'll need a capture card and I would get recomendations from locals as they will be the ones to help you hands on. There are a bunch of great products out there.
Hal

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
BART,

I taped it and will shortly have the ability
to transfer same to a DVD-R or even CD-R, if
you'd like it as a WMV file. I can also just
VHS-to-VHS it for ya....just let me know.

Everyone...

(Sidenote to PC gurus...
I recently did a few upgrades to my PC, and
am now at 240GB of space, 512MB of memory in
my Dell Pentium 4 2.8Ghz system....which also
now sports a Dual-Layer DVD+/-RW drive and a
DVD-ROM as well...I've just backed up YEARS
of work to a mere 11 DVD discs...doesn't look
like much now! My next step is a Video card,
and I'll take suuggestions if anyone has them.
I'm a film freak, so I need the ability to
transfer tapes to my system for writing to
DVD, as well as editting home movies, clipping
scenes from commercial films, and finally...
for gaming, as Doom 3 won't freakin' run as
things are now.)

I may also upload the AMC-only content of the
wheelstand episode to my website to be down-
loadable as a WMV.

I can't freakin' believe the Spirit 360
survived that wild ride! How it DIDN'T land
on it's side or even roof is astounding!

John W Rosa
http://www.JavelinAMX.com