[BaadAssGremlins] NOS or Repro Vinyl Tops??

[BaadAssGremlins] NOS or Repro Vinyl Tops??

While the majority of folks have blasted this
idea, I'm looking to have my car's missing
vinyl top restored.

Is anyone aware of NOS or correct reproduction
vinyl top materials for AMCs of 1973 vintage?
My color is (was) called 'CN' Cinnamon.

All help is appreciated.

John W Rosa
http://www.JavelinAMX.com
 My AMCs:
1973 AMC Hornet X hatchback 360/Auto
1973 AMC Hornet hatchback, no motor (project?)
1981 AMC Spirit DL 258/Auto (project?)
1974 AMC Javelin AMX 401/Auto/Go (parts)
1977 AMC Gremlin 258/3spd (parts)
1979 AMC Spirit DL 258/4spd (parts)