[BaadAssGremlins] Progress is Progress

I got the 2 extra blue doors disassembled today, saving the glass
and all the inner door parts. Tomorrow I hope to take the doors to a
local technical college and let the students patch any holes, sand,
and primer them. The instructor is looking for 'cars with alot of
sheet metal' for the students to learn body shop repair. After I
fill out the paperwork with the school, I will have to pay for parts
only as they supply the labor. This school did my Pacer doors a
couple of years ago and it only cost me $10!  I will contact Kennedy
tomorrow for the window guides. -Lu-