[BaadAssGremlins] The Start Of A New Year

[BaadAssGremlins] The Start Of A New Year

Out with the old and in with the new. To bad I am carrying part of the
old with me. The wife and 2 sons have been sick since last week so now I
am also. Bronkitus is serious for me with my emphazima. Luckily the Dr.
lets me keep the antibiotics I need in the house so I have a 3 day head
start taking the medication before I see him this morning. I don't need
another trip to the hospital. I didn't do much this weekend but finished
the clean up and painting of the bracket to mount the door popper in the
hatch. I will see if I can get it installed today or tomorrow. Naturally
when I need one day wednesday in particular to have nice weather it is
going to rain and snow. I have been waiting for the FDA to approve this
new emphazima medication for 2 1/2 years and my local VA is making me go
to the main hospital for a visit to get the perscription. I can't miss
this appointment as this is the earliest I could get when I booked it 2
months ago and am not waiting another 2 months. The rest of the week I
am just going to take it easy and finish up the hatch upholstery panel.
I also have a new winter project to finish by April. I saved the small
wooden rocking chair that was my daughters when she was 3-4 years old. I
am going to restore it and give it to her as a present when my first
grand child is born this April.
"Doc"