Re: [BaadAssGremlins] back home in new yawk

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] back home in new yawk

Hey Justin,
I just saw that you went to NADC, which i think you mean Nashville Auto Diesel College, if so i was wondering if you would recommend going to it, I eat, sleep, and dream about amc's so i could see myself in this college, since i am a car nut.  I was wondering if the job opportunities are there and what kind of salaries are people making straight out of the college.  Thanks, Jade

Justin Angelli <turbogremlin74@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hey guys i just got back from nashville and wow i am glad to be
home. nashville  tn. is the most boreing city to live in if your a
poor college student.and one thing that really pisses me off is that
everybody outside of new yawk thinks that i am from the city and
then i have to explain to them that buffalo is on the other side of
the state. but i am glad to be home and working on my car again.

                                       Justin
                                         NADC student

Do you Yahoo!?