RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 17" wheels and tires on my 74. Gee ...thanks?

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 17" wheels and tires on my 74. Gee ...thanks???

Deez,

As I said, I was only shocked as I'd never heard
of anyone sinking that kind of money into one of
those particular cars. And *I* use the term 'boat'
as a good thing, not bad.

As for nice Mopar guys, I've always found them
the most AMC friendly of Big-Three fans....long
before the '87 buy-out, too. Diehard GM'rs tend
to be the least so.

>From the updated description, it sounds like a
sweet ride. I used to have a 78 Sport Fury, which
was essentially the same 2-door car, but wore the
4-square-light front panel of the Monaco/Fury cop
cars of the era. Actually a pretty package, but
god-awful lack of power and no lack of rust. I
suspect a 700HP 468 would haul all that iron
around better than my (Mopar) 360 did with the
horrendous computer-controlled ignition.

I'd still love to have a clean Magnum RT with
T-tops and a worked 440. :)

So...where are the pics of this beast?

John