[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 17" wheels and tires on my 74. Gee ...thanks???

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 17" wheels and tires on my 74. Gee ...thanks???

Wow! Thanks for the kind words.

Weird though coming from a Fellow AMC'r'

You should know better since we bascily pour gobbs of cash into
orphan cars that no one wants.  Same thing with his oddball charger
daytona.  And yes Its appraised at over $40K.

The Charger is a pro tour car and isnt a stock rehab.  Blown 468 with
over 700hp.
Its very nice and he is fortunetly one of the nicest Mopar guys I
have ever met.  He goes through the same ordeals form anyone that
cannot understand why anyone would restify a 77 charger.

He's the first guy to back any of us local amc guys up at a show when
our cars get dogged as well.

Thanks though.?