RE: [BaadAssGremlins] 17" wheels and tires on my 74.

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] 17" wheels and tires on my 74.

A $50,000 '77 Charger?!?!? Does it have $47,000 cash
in the trunk??? That's the huge Cordoba-twin boat,
right?

You MUST mean he sank that much into it, right??
I don't mean to sound mean or disrespectful...I'm
just floored at the idea a '77 anything can be
worth $50k... or worth spending that much on!!

Flabbergasted...

John
http://www.JavelinAMX.com