Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: 1971-AMC Matador 2dr (spreading my newfoun

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: 1971-AMC Matador 2dr (spreading my newfound wea...

Thanks Eddie I really appreciate that. You know in actuality if people are that stupid to fall for these things they almost deserve what they get. I guess the very first one they got one I could understand but I get two to three a week from some guy who died and since they couldn't find the next of kin I am it. I guess some people fall for it or they wouldn't keep doing it.
Terry

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here