Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: 1971-AMC Matador 2dr (spreading my newfoun

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: 1971-AMC Matador 2dr (spreading my newfound wea...

Gee.....thanks for the insult Eddie. I was born and raised in the Golden Triangle area. Now you want to but it and give it away to someone else. The least you could do is buy me central Texas and I could use the Alamo for a garage.

Rick

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here