Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: 1971-AMC Matador 2dr (spreading mynewfound

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: 1971-AMC Matador 2dr (spreading mynewfound weak...

Terry It is not so much STUPIDITY  as it Is GREED an the thought of a
fast FREE buck to be made. These scams have been around for years and
years. It was alway's the scammer on the street that made the pitch with
the chance of you making  couple of thousand dollars now they try to
lure you with the thought of making a few million on the net. GREED is
what catches the weak.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used