Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Classic Car Insurance ...are they nuts?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Classic Car Insurance ...are they nuts?

Wade,
Does your insure require the cars be garaged? If not then, would you give me their name/
           Hal

BANTAM38@xxxxxxx wrote:
John,

For $100 per year Liability, Collision, Comprehensive insurance they can have a picture of me in my underwear!!!  What are you griping about?

It's cheapo insurance from a cut-rate company, and you want Red Carpet treatment on a beer budget? They have to cover low risk, garaged non modified cars because that is how the rates are kept low.

And yes Davis,, statistically guys who put big engines in collectable cars like to go fast. It's all a business of numbers. Life insurance for smokers is more than non smokers.

I have 6 cars on collectable insurance, and have had the insurance for more than 20 years. It's the greatest bargain you can get anywhere in America today.

Wade

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here