Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 'Stuff' arriving...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 'Stuff' arriving...

Do you still need the gauges I have or did the pod come with them?
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message ---
Received my new 'California Car Cover' for the
Hornet yesterday. Custom-fit to the exact shape
of the hatchback body (not one of those 'about
the right size' jobs. It's even got mirror
pockets and a sleeve for the antenna to be
covered! Real soft inside liner, strong outer
shell, cable-lock,...and it's tan (not grey)
and the front end is embroidered with a copper-
colored 'HORNET X' logo. Looks SWEET and should
help the car stay gorgeous for many more years
to come!

It's a made-to-order item, so it took about 2
weeks to get it. At $225 delivered, this isn't
your 'Wal-Mart' $19.95 piece, for sure!

Also received a restored Space-Saver spare air
bottle, and a 77 AMX 4-gauge pod for below the
dash shelf.

Pics soon.

John W Rosa
http://www.JavelinAMX.com
My AMCs:
1973 AMC Hornet X 360/Auto
1973 AMC Javelin AMX Pierre Cardin 360/Auto/Go
1974 AMC Javelin AMX 401/Auto/Go
1977 AMC Gremlin 258/3spd (parts)
1979 AMC Spirit DL 258/4spd (parts)
1981 AMC Spirit DL 258/Auto