RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Classic Car Insurance ...are they nuts?

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Classic Car Insurance ...are they nuts?

What am I griping about?

How about stating a NO MILEAGE limitation up front, then denying my
application because 5000 is too much?

Quoting $65, then charging $100 with no 'why' offered?

Requiring two photos of the car, then when I supply them, telling me to
send more of the car and one of the garage?

If you consider bait-and-switch pricing, false advertising and the total
lack of professionalism to be just a hair less than red carpet treatment,
you have the same problem they do. If anyone else runs their company
this way, do let me know so I can avoid ever doing business with it.

If they have requirements, fine- spell it out up front. You want a picture
of me in my underwear- fine. Ask up front. Don't deny my application
because I didn't send something that you didn't ask for. Am I suppose
to be a mind-reader? Should I know what you need better than you do?

Will this same professionalism be applied to a claim should it ever occur?
If so, kiss your car goodbye.

John W Rosa
http://www.JavelinAMX.com