From: "HEL" <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 6:42 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] 70 Javelin

Hey folks, I just had a gentleman from London e-mail me concerning my
Javelin, sent him pics and within the hour he responded that he would
send an American cashiers check to cover the price and have
his "agent" contact me concerning pickup. I think he has the
AMC 'bug'.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used